Proposed Local Laws by the Guilderland Town Board
and GCRG Position Statements
Currently there are two proposed laws by the Guilderland Town Board that the GCRG is opposing as they are currently written. The GCRG Steering Committee and other Volunteers have thoroughly analyzed these proposed laws and has prepared the following position statements to help you evaluate these proposed laws for yourself and develop your own comments.
By clicking the links below you can view the proposed laws as PDFs directly from the Town of Guilderland website and either view the GCRG position statements online or download copies in the PDF format.
LOCAL LAW NO. __ OF 2019 (AMENDING CHAPTER 280 TO ADD PRE-APPLICATION CONFERENCE & SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE PROVISIONS- This is a direct link to the PDF on Town of Guilderland website.
- Click here to view GCRG Position Statement on Local Law Pre-application Conference and Public Notice Statement
- Click Here to download PDF Version
- On September 3rd there will be a public hearing during the regularly scheduled Town Board meeting on this proposed law at the Town Hall at 7:00pm. Click here for the Town Board Meeting Agenda
Local Law No. 8 of 2019 Amendments to Town Code Chapter 280 (Residential Care Facility, Building Height, Off Street Parking- This is a direct link to the PDF on Town of Guilderland website.
- Click Here to view GCRG Statement on Local Law No. 8 of 2019 Amendments to Town Code Chapter 280 (Revised September 16, 2019)
- Click Here to download PDF Version (Revised September 16, 2019)
- On September 17th we expect the Guilderland Town Board to have another public hearing on proposed Local